Advance Power BI Techniques for Finance & Audit
DATE : 6th & 7th March 2023
Fraud, cyber security and white-collar crime are all on the increase. But with so much data in so many different systems, how do you monitor your data integrity?
In this essential course, you’ll learn how to apply Power BI’s powerful reporting capabilities to quickly identify the inconsistencies, omissions and problems that may be lurking within your data.
Every organization needs this kind of reporting.
By the end of this programme Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants will have the condence to take on additional projects and engage proactively with their Executive. This programme will develop EAs core competencies, advance their leadership and management skills, enhance their communication abilities, and develop their professionalism, confidence and self belief.
By attending this intensive course, participant will learn how to:
- Import data from many different sources
- Integrate and match data from multiple systems
- Manipulate, filter, combine and cleanse data
- Work with large data sets to quickly identify anomalies, inconsistencies, omissions and other problems
- Monitor and analyze data captured by other systems
- Summarize and visualize data to present it efficiently in reports and dashboards
- Apply your knowledge and skills to both Power BI and Excel
- Gain valuable skills you can use to quickly improve your organization’s security
- Gain new skills in applying Power BI to auditing and data analysis
- Gain unique insights into Power BI and its reporting capabilities