Advanced Financial Modelling using Excel
Modeling Best Practices
This course is designed to take your financial modelling skills to an advance level, through the evaluation and analysis of real-life case studies. It will also develop your knowledge and understanding of finance enabling you to make financial decisions which will, reduce costs, increase profit and minimize risk. The course will examine the latest tools and techniques estimating sales, costs, risk and economic variables leading to advanced financial optimization models using Excel, best international practice, tools and techniques.
This course will feature:
- Practical application of advanced financial modelling skills to real life case studies in the Oil & Gas sector and your company
- Development of advanced financial knowledge and its application to business problems and decision making
- The development of Advanced Financial Models which will be of practical use to you and your organization
- Training using Excel and the latest financial analysis tools and techniques
- Supporting material in both hard and soft copy explaining key Financial and Modelling techniques and applications
Who is this Course for?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who need to develop a greater understanding of finance
- Professionals who need to develop their advanced financial modelling skills
- Those who make decisions using financial models or are impacted by those decisions
- Those responsible for managing finance
- Those responsible for estimating sales, costs, risks and economic variables
How will this be Presented?
Throughout the course delegates will work on case studies and real life examples to develop their Advanced Financial Modelling and Finance skills.
The course is taught by an experienced financial practitioner, who will guide you through finance and the latest tools and techniques, using a range of methods including discussions, case studies and exercises. Where appropriate, these will include real issues brought to the workshop by delegates.
The course is highly participatory ensuring that delegates leave with new skills to benefit their personal and organizational development.