GCC Value Added Tax (VAT) Implementation Training
Why Choose this Course?
GCC has started introducing value-added tax (VAT) in 2018, and the GCC anticipates that 95% or more of companies will comply in the initial stage. Organizations across the 6 GCC states, excluding those in healthcare and education, will likely have to comply with a 5% VAT rate.
Companies will need much longer to study the law, examine the impact of VAT on their operations and modifying their IT systems and business processes. Fitch Ratings Agency also raised a similar concern, citing that the go-live date would create a very tight timetable. “This will introduce greater uncertainty and operational challenges for GCC corporates. However, we expect GCC governments to recognize these challenges and show a degree of flexibility during the initial implementation,” Fitch said.
Who is this Course for?
This training will give you a complete understanding of VAT, covering all the essentials topics and giving you the confidence to know if you are dealing with VAT correctly. The current VAT Training in Dubai is developed to equip your team to adequately embrace the VAT requirements in Global Context. The VAT Training in Dubai would be exploring the probably VAT landscape in GCC.
- Implementing effective transitional change to your systems, operations, and processes
- Conducting impact and operational assessment in preparation for VAT implementation
- Tackling VAT issues early in your operational processes to reduce tax liabilities and claims
- Safeguarding your organization from potential legal risk and non-compliance
- Managing financial and commercial risks of VAT – avoiding significant cash flow implications
- Analysing potential corporate reorganization and restructuring for an effective VAT workforce management
How will this be presented?
The course is presented with the support of industrial case studies to deliver the main concepts. Apart from that basic theory, concepts and related standards/regulations/guidelines are explained briefly to point out the AIM-related applications in the real-life projects. Powerpoint presentations, group discussions, and sharing of project experiences are formally harmonized during the sessions.