We live in a world today that’s constantly shifting. To address the rapid changes to the business needs and relevant risks, the International Financial Reporting Standards, IFRSs are also updated frequently, For the people responsible for Financial statements, it is extremely important to keep themselves abreast with. how all these changes will affect their regular recording and reporting.
This two-day training program is designed for preparers and users of Financial statements to:
- Update them on published changes to IFRSs applicable for 2022
- Help them with the challenges that they might be facing in implementing
COVID 19 changes
- Help them understand the latest updates and how the Financial statements are likely to be affected by the emerging areas and problems.
- Implement the changes to IFRSs
- Take help to understand from practical examples
- Improve the quality of disclosures
- Plan ahead for future changes
- Accountants, Finance Managers, CFOs, Finance Directors, Controllers
- External and internal auditors
- Financial and credit analysts who review Financial statements.
Ms. Sana Quadri is a Financial Services veteran, an IFRS implementation expert, a digitization enthusiast and call herself an education futurist. After working for over thirteen years in wider array of projects and with all divisions throughout the Financial services industry, she brings with her not just talent but experience of establishing anything from the scratch and taking it to unprecedented heights with the collective team effort and the highest level of motivation.
She has worked for prestigious organizations in senior capacity including; Director Financial Reporting at Telenor MicroFinance Bank, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) & Company Secretary at Lakson Investments Limited and CFO & Company Secretary at Next Capital Limited. Some of her notable achievements include; implementation of IFRS 16 & 15, modeling under IFRS 9, establishing Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) unit and the complete functioning in the First two years, First ever Risk Management unit in an NBFC, designing and implementing Monthly Financial Dashboards to regularly review performance as well as introduction of segmented reporting, acquiring the First ever Private Fund Management Company License in Pakistan, Restructuring and redesigning various functions and controls including policing under regulatory updates, changes in control requirements and introduction of new digital products, led IPOs; Next Capital Limited, Sind Modaraba etc., also acquired unprecedented Tax exemptions under Income Tax Laws. Ms. Sana did her articles from A. F. Ferguson & Co., which is a member Firm of PWC.