Mastering Financial Negotiations
Every year millions of dollars change hands on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, alliances, management buy outs, share issues and financial restructuring. The high stakes, extreme time pressure and psychological stress involved in these negotiations can and does cause mistakes to be made, as misunderstandings kill potential deals, deadlocks stifle opportunities and money is left on the table. This program aims to give participants insights into the methods adopted by outstanding negotiators so that the risks of failure are reduced and the chance of signing win/win agreements are greatly enhanced.
Who should attend?
- Investment Bankers, Project Financiers and Syndicators
- Traders and Sales Directors/Managers
- Board Directors
- Heads of Business Divisions
- Business Development Executives
- M&A and Strategic Planning Executives
- Lawyers, Corporate Financiers and Consultants