Oil Company Financial Valuation and Analysis
Why Choose this Course?
This course is designed to guide finance professionals through financial statement analysis for the oil sector, as well as the creation of an oil company valuation model. This course is tailor-made for credit and equity analysts and, as such, requires calculators. A mixture of lecture and exercises, participants will examine real-world cases in depth. Course structure also reserves time for an examination of relevant articles concerning the oil market, regulatory changes, and risk trends.
Who is this Course for?
- Identify key factors influencing oil demand and supply
- Examine factors influencing oil price forecasting
- Evaluating oil companies’ strategy and decision making process
- Identify key issues in the corporate governance of an oil company
- Evaluate if a company has a good risk management process
- Differentiate between the different types of oil companies
- Discuss important factors influencing upstream and downstream economics
- Read an oil and gas company financial report
- Identify key ratios in a stock report
- Develop a systemic approach to valuing an oil company