Industrial Waste Water Treatment Principles & Practices
Date: 26th -27th August, 2020
Course Delivery: Online + Live Streaming
Course material: Will be provided
Industrial Waste Water Treatment & Recycling is a two-day course developed to provide the delegates with an insight into the fundamental activated sludge, biological filtration and oxidation pond applications, tertiary stage treatment processes including biological nutrient removal, disinfection and filtration. Basic chemistry and biotechnology are introduced together with design criteria applied in designing a process. The practical application of routine operations and maintenance and troubleshooting is offered while process chemistry interpretation and evaluation in comparison to industry norm process stage performances as well as final effluent compliance in terms of the regulatory aspects are presented. Sludge handling and disposal, together with developing trends and legislation is presented while emerging technologies with reference to re-use and recycling are discussed.
Who Should Attend?
- Consulting Engineers
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Water Plant Operators
- Environmental Officers/Managers Technical Advisors
- Reliability Engineers
- Plant, Process or Equipment Operators Planning Engineers
- Operations & Maintenance Staff Mechanical Engineers/Managers Utility Managers
- Specialist Wet Services
- Technology Owners
- Maintenance Management [including Engineers, Senior Technicians, Maintenance, Laboratory and Operations Supervisors or Foreman]
EA PA Testimonials
- ‘I thoroughly enjoyed this course! Michelle has a fantastic natural facilitation style that is inviting, approachable and allows delegates to explore concepts in order to reach solutions that work for them.
Admin Assistant, The Executive Office of HH Sheikha Jawaher Al Qasimi
- ‘Attending this training programme has given me new ways of thinking about my work and life in general! I am looking forward to implementing all I’ve learnt and approaching situations with a fresh, new perspective’
PA to CEO, Mawarid Finance
- ‘The information covered in the training was extremely relevant to my role and I learnt so much from not only the highly experienced facilitator but also from the networking opportunities with other delegates’
Executive Administrator – Abu Dhabi Investment Council.
Book Before 26th July 2020, Pay only USD 395/delegate
After 26th July 2020, Pay full price USD 595/ delegate